My wife and I leave Monday for Italy and from there on a cruise down the Adriatic with a visit in Croatia to the island of Brac where my mother’s family are from. Dad was born in Italy and mother was from Croatia so this is a visit to family history locations. I’ll probably not post anything for the two weeks we are gone. Thanks for reading.
- PLAINTIFF’S SHOULD ALWAYS START BY ATTACKING THE DEFENDANT
- ADVICE ABOUT BEING A BETTER ADVOCATE
- “TIMID SALESPEOPLE HAVE SKINNY KIDS” – LEARN HOW TO ASK FOR THE VERDICT
- WE FORGIVE MISTAKES BUT PUNISH SINFUL CONDUCT
- CONSIDER A SETTLEMENT CHECKLIST TO AVOID MISTAKES
- ARE YOU A “WHACK A MOLE” TRIAL LAWYER?
- “In the spring of 1971, I met a girl” LESSONS OF GREAT STORY TELLING
- LESSONS FROM ONE OF AMERICA’S GREATEST TRIAL LAWYERS – EARL ROGERS
- TWO BOOKS ABOUT COMMUNICATIONS WITH IDEAS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
- THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT OR REFUSING TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY
- BASIC TORT DEFENSES
- DEALING WITH THE DEFENSE “IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED NO MATTER WHAT WAS DONE”
- TRIAL LESSONS FROM A RECORD VERDICT OUTCOME
- TWO IMPORTANT CONCEPTS: ANCHORING & THE MIND-BODY CONNECTION
- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?