- LESSONS FROM ONE OF AMERICA’S GREATEST TRIAL LAWYERS – EARL ROGERS
- TWO BOOKS ABOUT COMMUNICATIONS WITH IDEAS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
- THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT OR REFUSING TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY
- BASIC TORT DEFENSES
- DEALING WITH THE DEFENSE “IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED NO MATTER WHAT WAS DONE”
- TRIAL LESSONS FROM A RECORD VERDICT OUTCOME
- TWO IMPORTANT CONCEPTS: ANCHORING & THE MIND-BODY CONNECTION
- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
- STEPH CURRY & THE SECRET TO SUCCESS AS A PLAINTIFF TRIAL LAWYER
- WE SIMPLY ARE NOT THE RATIONAL INTELLECTUALS WE THINK WE ARE
- LESSONS FROM THE MAN, HIS SON & THE DONKEY
- WHAT DO JURORS WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AS JURORS?
Category Archives: Settlement
I’d like to review the basic simple ideas of negotiation, which most of you already are totally aware about, but perhaps younger lawyers might benefit from. Pawn Stars is a popular TV show which features people bringing various items into … Continue reading
I’ve written about settlement mediation before on this blog: http://plaintifftriallawyertips.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=157&action=edit The entire subject of modern settlement negotiations has been much more complex then when I started the practice. The insurance adjustor would come to the office and negotiate with you. … Continue reading
I have been a fan of Roger Dawson for many years. See: http://www.rdawson.com I have read most of his books about sales and negotiation. I have attended his lectures. His ideas about communication, persuasion, sales and negotiation make a great deal … Continue reading