- WE FORGIVE MISTAKES BUT PUNISH SINFUL CONDUCT
- CONSIDER A SETTLEMENT CHECKLIST TO AVOID MISTAKES
- ARE YOU A “WHACK A MOLE” TRIAL LAWYER?
- “In the spring of 1971, I met a girl” LESSONS OF GREAT STORY TELLING
- LESSONS FROM ONE OF AMERICA’S GREATEST TRIAL LAWYERS – EARL ROGERS
- TWO BOOKS ABOUT COMMUNICATIONS WITH IDEAS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
- THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT OR REFUSING TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY
- BASIC TORT DEFENSES
- DEALING WITH THE DEFENSE “IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED NO MATTER WHAT WAS DONE”
- TRIAL LESSONS FROM A RECORD VERDICT OUTCOME
- TWO IMPORTANT CONCEPTS: ANCHORING & THE MIND-BODY CONNECTION
- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
Category Archives: Products Liability
Here is a rough “flow of consciousness” outline of thoughts about a drug device product case. I find it helpful to outline ideas picked up from focus studies, reading and just thinking about the case which I then narrow down and … Continue reading
The news reports that three men, who were experts at defusing bombs, were killed while trying to defuse World War II bomb discovered during a construction project. The explosion happened in Goettingen, Germany Wednesday. The explosion happened about 45 minutes … Continue reading