- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
- STEPH CURRY & THE SECRET TO SUCCESS AS A PLAINTIFF TRIAL LAWYER
- WE SIMPLY ARE NOT THE RATIONAL INTELLECTUALS WE THINK WE ARE
- LESSONS FROM THE MAN, HIS SON & THE DONKEY
- WHAT DO JURORS WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AS JURORS?
- BASIC OUTLINE FOR CROSS EXAMINATION ABOUT WORKER SAFETY
- 10 KEY CONCEPTS FOR JURY SELECTION
- THE CHALLENGE OF CROSS EXAMINATION.
- DEVELOP THE RIGHT ATTITUDE FOR A PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY
- DAMAGES FOR NEGLIGENTLY CAUSED DEATH
- HOW TO DO FOCUS STUDIES FOR YOUR CASES CORRECTLY
- HOW YOU ASK THE QUESTION INFLUENCES THE JUROR’S ANSWER
Category Archives: Law Practice
Working with other lawyers and teaching them often shows they have the wrong attitude to be a great plaintiff lawyer. What attitude should they have? I think the most basic attitudes involve these concepts to start with. The first rule of … Continue reading
If we analyze the basic outline of a plaintiff tort practice, it seems to me we can identify where we spend the majority of time. I think this can be divided into the following general areas of practice: Business Considerations … Continue reading