- BASIC TORT DEFENSES
- DEALING WITH THE DEFENSE “IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED NO MATTER WHAT WAS DONE”
- TRIAL LESSONS FROM A RECORD VERDICT OUTCOME
- TWO IMPORTANT CONCEPTS: ANCHORING & THE MIND-BODY CONNECTION
- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
- STEPH CURRY & THE SECRET TO SUCCESS AS A PLAINTIFF TRIAL LAWYER
- WE SIMPLY ARE NOT THE RATIONAL INTELLECTUALS WE THINK WE ARE
- LESSONS FROM THE MAN, HIS SON & THE DONKEY
- WHAT DO JURORS WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AS JURORS?
- BASIC OUTLINE FOR CROSS EXAMINATION ABOUT WORKER SAFETY
- 10 KEY CONCEPTS FOR JURY SELECTION
- THE CHALLENGE OF CROSS EXAMINATION.
Category Archives: Law
After two weeks the jury trial I was involved in was ended by the judge declaring a mistrial. With over a hundred motions before trial and multiple motions during trial it finally just was stopped as a mercy killing. The judge … Continue reading
The book, Secret lives of the Supreme Court by Robert Schnakenberg has some interesting facts about the people who have been appointed to the U.S. Supreme court. As Robert Ingersoll once said: “We must remember that we have to make … Continue reading