- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
- STEPH CURRY & THE SECRET TO SUCCESS AS A PLAINTIFF TRIAL LAWYER
- WE SIMPLY ARE NOT THE RATIONAL INTELLECTUALS WE THINK WE ARE
- LESSONS FROM THE MAN, HIS SON & THE DONKEY
- WHAT DO JURORS WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AS JURORS?
- BASIC OUTLINE FOR CROSS EXAMINATION ABOUT WORKER SAFETY
- 10 KEY CONCEPTS FOR JURY SELECTION
- THE CHALLENGE OF CROSS EXAMINATION.
- DEVELOP THE RIGHT ATTITUDE FOR A PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY
- DAMAGES FOR NEGLIGENTLY CAUSED DEATH
- HOW TO DO FOCUS STUDIES FOR YOUR CASES CORRECTLY
- HOW YOU ASK THE QUESTION INFLUENCES THE JUROR’S ANSWER
Category Archives: Jury Selection
The Washington State Bar Association publication, NW Lawyers, has just published an article I wrote on jury selection in its February 2016 issue, Volume 70, No. 1. Here is a link to the article. NW ARTICLE
Those of you who read this blog know my appreciation of the website The Jury Expert. http://www.thejuryexpert.com/ Mykol Hamilton and Kate Zephyrhawke published an article at the website: “Revealing Juror Bias Without Biasing your Juror…” which is worth reading. Their research and that … Continue reading
I have long been a fan of the website The Jury Expert: http://www.thejuryexpert.com/ One of the research papers it has published is: “The Ubiquitous Practice of ‘Prehabilitation’ Leads Prospective Jurors to Conceal Their Biases.” authored by Mykol Hamilton, Emily Lindon, … Continue reading