- WE FORGIVE MISTAKES BUT PUNISH SINFUL CONDUCT
- CONSIDER A SETTLEMENT CHECKLIST TO AVOID MISTAKES
- ARE YOU A “WHACK A MOLE” TRIAL LAWYER?
- “In the spring of 1971, I met a girl” LESSONS OF GREAT STORY TELLING
- LESSONS FROM ONE OF AMERICA’S GREATEST TRIAL LAWYERS – EARL ROGERS
- TWO BOOKS ABOUT COMMUNICATIONS WITH IDEAS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
- THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT OR REFUSING TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY
- BASIC TORT DEFENSES
- DEALING WITH THE DEFENSE “IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED NO MATTER WHAT WAS DONE”
- TRIAL LESSONS FROM A RECORD VERDICT OUTCOME
- TWO IMPORTANT CONCEPTS: ANCHORING & THE MIND-BODY CONNECTION
- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
Category Archives: Jury Selection
The Washington State Bar Association publication, NW Lawyers, has just published an article I wrote on jury selection in its February 2016 issue, Volume 70, No. 1. Here is a link to the article. NW ARTICLE
Those of you who read this blog know my appreciation of the website The Jury Expert. http://www.thejuryexpert.com/ Mykol Hamilton and Kate Zephyrhawke published an article at the website: “Revealing Juror Bias Without Biasing your Juror…” which is worth reading. Their research and that … Continue reading
I have long been a fan of the website The Jury Expert: http://www.thejuryexpert.com/ One of the research papers it has published is: “The Ubiquitous Practice of ‘Prehabilitation’ Leads Prospective Jurors to Conceal Their Biases.” authored by Mykol Hamilton, Emily Lindon, … Continue reading