- OUTLINE FOR DIRECT EXAMINATION OF PLAINTIFF HUMAN FACTORS EXPERT
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE WHEELS BEGIN TO FALL OFF YOUR CASE?
- COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER ADVICE APPLIES TO TRIAL LAWYERS
- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
- STEPH CURRY & THE SECRET TO SUCCESS AS A PLAINTIFF TRIAL LAWYER
- WE SIMPLY ARE NOT THE RATIONAL INTELLECTUALS WE THINK WE ARE
- LESSONS FROM THE MAN, HIS SON & THE DONKEY
- WHAT DO JURORS WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AS JURORS?
- BASIC OUTLINE FOR CROSS EXAMINATION ABOUT WORKER SAFETY
- 10 KEY CONCEPTS FOR JURY SELECTION
- THE CHALLENGE OF CROSS EXAMINATION.
- DEVELOP THE RIGHT ATTITUDE FOR A PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY
- DAMAGES FOR NEGLIGENTLY CAUSED DEATH
- HOW TO DO FOCUS STUDIES FOR YOUR CASES CORRECTLY
- HOW YOU ASK THE QUESTION INFLUENCES THE JUROR’S ANSWER
Category Archives: Advocacy
For those who are not basketball fans, the name Stephen Curry may not be someone you’ve heard about. Curry is a member of the Golden State Warriors professional basketball team. He is in another record setting season for points scored … Continue reading
I know I’ve written about this before and that all of you agree, but the more I observe people in general and young lawyers in particular I think they are trying achieve success in the wrong way. Great trial lawyers … Continue reading