- HOW DO YOU EVALUATE DAMAGES FOR A CHILD SHOULDER DYSTOCIA CASE?
- WHY STORY TELLING IS SUCH A POWERFUL TRIAL LAWYER’S TOOL
- WHAT TRIAL LAWYERS CAN LEARN FROM DONALD TRUMP
- THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
- STEPH CURRY & THE SECRET TO SUCCESS AS A PLAINTIFF TRIAL LAWYER
- WE SIMPLY ARE NOT THE RATIONAL INTELLECTUALS WE THINK WE ARE
- LESSONS FROM THE MAN, HIS SON & THE DONKEY
- WHAT DO JURORS WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AS JURORS?
- BASIC OUTLINE FOR CROSS EXAMINATION ABOUT WORKER SAFETY
- 10 KEY CONCEPTS FOR JURY SELECTION
- THE CHALLENGE OF CROSS EXAMINATION.
- DEVELOP THE RIGHT ATTITUDE FOR A PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY
- DAMAGES FOR NEGLIGENTLY CAUSED DEATH
- HOW TO DO FOCUS STUDIES FOR YOUR CASES CORRECTLY
- HOW YOU ASK THE QUESTION INFLUENCES THE JUROR’S ANSWER
- GERRY SPENCE WITNESS EXAMINATION EXCERPTS
- PRELIMINARY OUTLINE FOR ARGUMENT
- WORKING WITH EXPERT WITNESSES
Author Archives: Paul Luvera
I was asked to explain how I would go about deciding the right way to approach damages in a case involving a child who suffered shoulder dystocia at birth. Here is a rough summary of my process. Here is what I … Continue reading
By now every trial lawyer has been told or has read about the importance of storytelling. Too often this kind of advice is the sort of thing we hear and read about repetitively but don’t internalize or accept as being … Continue reading
No, I’m not talking about politics. I’m talking about communication tactics employed by Donald Trump. Omaha Nebraska jury consultant David Clark and I have engaged in an exchange of emails over a long period of time about the general subject of … Continue reading